The Izzy Foundation wouldn't be able to provide these services and support without the wonderful support of those who contribute through cash and in-kind donations. Here are some ways in which you can participate:
CASH DONATIONS can be made in numerous ways: one-time donations, gifts in honor or memory of a loved one, recurring monthly donations, company sponsored match-gift programs, or sign up for workplace giving to make a pre-tax donation each pay period.
CARES Act: Expanded charitable giving deductions for 2020
· Individuals can deduct charitable donations up to 100% of their 2020 AGI, up from prior 60% limitation.
· Corporations can deduct charitable donations up to 25% of taxable income in 2020, up from prior 10% limitation
Individual donors who claim the standard deduction in 2020 will be able to claim a new non-itemized
deduction of up to $300 for cash charitable contributions made in 2020. It is estimated that generally around
85% of taxpayers claim the standard deduction each year, and this provision may encourage charitable giving
among such taxpayers. The Joint Committee on Taxation has indicated that a married couple filing jointly is
treated as a single individual for this purpose and is allowed only a $300 deduction for the couple
Advise for our Philanthropic Clients – this where good Estate Planning is married with Philanthropy.
Online Donations: Click on the DONATION button to use our online simple and secure process.
Mail Donations: The Izzy Foundation, P.O. Box 2326, Providence, RI 02906
Company Sponsored Match Programs: Please check with your company to see if they provide a special program to match charitable contributions. If so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to work with you to complete the process.
Workplace Pre-Tax Donation: Many employers provide for monthly pre-tax donations to be made directly to The Izzy Foundation through their payroll process. One organization that works with employers to provide this service is the United Way. Please check with your company to see if you can set-up a recurring, pre-tax donation.
IN-KIND DONATIONS are always appreciated and really help to defray the costs of our programs, activities, events and services.
The Izzy Family Room: Following are some suggestions of what is needed and others have provided:
- Meals for families
- In-room snacks
- Cleaning Supplies
- Crafts, books, puzzles, DVD's, etc.
- Hygiene products
- Specialty Services (e.g., massages, haircuts, manicures, pedicures, etc.)
DONATE YOUR TALENTS
Following are some examples of services donated in the past:
- Wine and Spirits
- Valet Parking
- Audio-Visual Services
If you would like to set up a FUN*raiser for us please fill out the Fundraising Application so we can talk ... Below are some examples!
Personal fundraisers are an easy way to invite your friends, family, and colleagues to join you in supporting The Izzy Foundation. Some previous fundraising efforts made on behalf of The Izzy Foundation have included the following (click on links to see more ideas or websites to guide you in your choice):
- participating in local/national race
- setting up a GoFund me account
- classroom/school fundraiser
- children activities (e.g., bake sales, lemonade stands)
- participation in global & local fundraisers with your own team (e.g., Small Army For A Cause)
- online fundraising (e.g., You Caring)
- Set-up a fundraiser at a local restaurant (listing on Restaurant-Fundraisers.com)